Next Video: Choose your Side!

Monday, November 8, 2010

Greetings!

Hello, I'm the Supercenter Chef (no, I'm not actually a real chef--but I do enjoy cooking).  I'm going to begin posting youtube videos about cooking techniques and recipes and am starting this blog as a discussion forum for those videos.
So, what is this all about?
Well, I love the Food Network and so do many of my friends.  The problem is that we live in rural Arkansas...and we can hardly pronounce many of their ingredients, much less find them locally.  What we do have (as does almost any small town) is a 'supercenter'.  I plan to offer up delicious recipes with ingredients that can all be found at most any rural supercenter...welcome to the Supercenter Chef!
I want to start filming this week, and hope to add new videos every couple of weeks.  I look forward to your feedback and can't wait to get started!

...who knows, if we're popular enough, perhaps even the Food Network will notice us and see that there are many of us who choose to live outside of the big cities...and still love to cook!...Not convinced?  Did you see who won the TV series, America's 'Masterchef?'

6 comments:

Kat said...

Excuse me, but WE in rural Arkansas do get the food network so I reckon we's learned how to pronounce them 'gredients. lol

Just pickin at you. I'm actually looking forward to your blog and videos (are any gonna be in the buff) grin.....

nicholethan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
nicholethan said...

Great job Eric! I can't wait to see next week's episode. It looks like it will be very interesting & exciting. Keep up the good work. Relax your doing fine...

Unknown said...

Wow Eric, I am impressed. Great Job. Can't wait untill next episode. You really did a great job.

Rita said...

I must say that you certainly make this look easy! I am very cooking-challenged as it is so if this doesn't work for me, you will have to make this again just for me upon which time I will be happy to come and do the dishes. :)

Unknown said...

Joanna
Great job, loved it, and loved your dogs, it has brightened up this hospital room, until you made me laugh. LOL Keep up the good job!